In order to improve the quality of service and storage security for the data of our users, we inform you about the data that we collect and how we use them on our website https://rgc.ua/ (the “Website”). We respect the confidential information of any person visiting this Website. Consequently, we developed the Confidentiality Policy (the “Policy”) based on the requirements of effective laws of Ukraine and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This Policy does not apply to the websites that are accessed through the hyperlinks published on this Website.
List of personal data
List of user personal data that can be collected, stored and used when working with this Website:
- full name, address, phone number, email or other contract details;
- information about your computer, including IP-address, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this Website, including the time you spend on this Website, web pages you viewed and navigation along this Website;
- information that you enter when using the services on this Website;
- information contained in any messages you email us or through this Website, including their communication content and metadata;
- any other personal data that you send us and enter on this Website.
Purposes of personal data processing
The personal data you provide through this Website will be used for the following purposes:
- administration of this Website and our business;
- personalization of this Website for you allowing you to use our services on this Website;
- sending messages to the users;
- sending emails specifically requested by users;
- providing third parties with statistics about our users (it should be mentioned that these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user based on this information);
- reviewing inquires and complaints filed by users and about users regarding this Website;
- ensuring the security of this Website and preventing fraud;
- verification of compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of this Website (including monitoring of personal messages sent through our private messaging service on this Website);
- as well as other uses.
Aside from this, we use your personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with the law.
Access to your personal data
We may disclose your personal information in exceptional cases only for the purposes set forth in this Policy, to any of our employees, officials, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers, etc.
Please, be informed that the data you provide shall be entered into the personal data databases owned by Regional Gas Company LLC for the purposes of their processing and accounting within the limits established by the law. To this end, your personal data may be transferred to the third parties directly engaged in the processing of these data.
Personal data may be transferred to the third parties in the following cases:
- subject to your unambiguous consent to such transfer;
- the need to enter into or execute a transaction between us and the third party in your favor;
- the need to develop and implement legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, court proceedings, etc.)
- where there are important grounds of public interest;
- upon the reasonable request from the public authorities that are entitled to demand and receive such data and information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we agree not to provide your personal data to the third parties.
Period for retaining personal data
Your consent to process personal data shall be valid indefinitely. The retention period of your personal data is not limited. Your personal data shall be processed within the period that shall not be longer than required in accordance with their lawful intended use and the purposes set forth in this Policy.
When users provide us with their personal data, users are entitled to:
- require access to their personal data;
- require any incorrect personal data about the user to be rectified;
- require the deletion of their personal data;
- restrict and object to processing of their personal data as well as to restrict the right to data mobility;
- withdraw, at any time, their consent to the processing of the personal data;
To exercise these rights, email your written application to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, note that some features of this Website, which require the availability of your personal data, may be terminated from the moment of their deletion.
This Website shall be neither intended nor designed for children under 14 years of age. Processing of the personal data for minors of 14 - 18 years of age shall be subject to the consent of their parents (adoptive parents) or guardians.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data, you may contact us, the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or the court.
Hereby, we inform you that all the necessary measures have been taken to protect your personal data from the unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical or organizational tools.
We use HTTPS data encryption technology along the path from your browser to the Website https://rgc.ua/
Unfortunately, it must be acknowledged that the transmission of information through the Internet is not always completely secure. Consequently, as soon as we receive your information, we shall apply our best efforts to protect your personal data.
Changes to Policy terms and conditions
Policy terms and conditions published on this Website are subject to changes. You are urged to review this Website from time to time at your own discretion. Changes shall take effect from the moment of their publication. By continuing to use this Website, you confirm that you agree to new terms and conditions of this Policy as revised and published when you use this Website.
If you have any further questions about this Confidentiality Policy, you may email us at: email@example.com.
By using this Website, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of this Policy and the rights granted to the personal data subjects in accordance with the Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” and you agree with the terms and conditions set forth herein by checking the box “I agree”.