Terms and Conditions of Use
The following terms and conditions apply to the access and use of this website. Please, do not use this website, if you do not agree with these terms and conditions. This website has been developed and is administered by the Regional Gas Company LLC. We reserve the right to terminate this website or make changes to it, in part or in full, without prior notice to the users. Consequently, by using this website, the user automatically accepts these terms and conditions.
Permission and use of Website Materials
All Materials (including but not limited to: text, music, sounds, photographs, graphics, images, video, data collections, digital downloads, software and other technical solutions, trademarks, trade names) published on this website are our own intellectual property and protected by Ukraine’s and international copyright law.
Website materials may be reproduced, distributed, published or otherwise presented to the general public only with the written consent of the company. Website Materials may be distributed and demonstrated on condition that no changes are made to Materials and the reference to the source of information is available. If you have further questions regarding the use of the website Materials, please, contact us using the Contact Form on the website or email us at: email@example.com.
Third Party Websites
For your convenience, this website may contain links to any websites on the Internet, owned, hosted and maintained by the third parties. RGC shall not be liable to monitor and analyze the content published on such third party websites, accuracy or reliability of any third-party websites.
Limitation of Liability
- you will visit and use this website only for personal, private and non-commercial purposes;
- you will not assist any person in visiting and using this website for any commercial or illegal purposes;
- when you visit and use this website, you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and other requirements set forth by any relevant competent or law enforcement authorities;
- you will not copy, reproduce, repeatedly publish, modify, attempt to disclose technology, disassemble, decompile, dismantle, attempt to export program code, decode, download, place, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, adapt, change or make derivative work or participate in any other activities with the view to analyze or copy the program code, website structure and/or concept;
- you will not take any actions that may compromise the security of the website, including, but no limited to: use of unauthorized data or access to unauthorized servers/accounts; access to public computer networks or another person’s computer without authorization and/or deletion, modification or supplementation of the information stored inside; attempts to check, scan or test the security of this website or other actions that may threaten this website security;
- you will not attempt to interfere with or damage the regular operations of this website or to intentionally distribute malware, viruses and/or take other actions that may damage and disrupt the regular operations of network information services;
- you will not engage in actions that could jeopardize the equal access to services provided to RGC or otherwise affect the regular operations of this website, such as using unauthorized third-party plug-ins or other illegal software, exploiting software bugs (also called loopholes or defects) to gain illegal benefits or to disclose the aforementioned unauthorized third-party plug-ins, illegal software or errors on the Internet or in any other way.
By contacting us or leaving comments on this website, you are responsible for the fact that this message is not illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, does not offend morality, infringe copyrights, promote hatred and/or discriminate against people based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, social designation, contain insults addressed to specific individuals or organizations, as well as in any other manner violate Ukraine’s effective laws and regulations. We reserve the right to remove any of your materials if there are reasonable grounds to believe that such materials are subject to the prohibitions set forth herein or are otherwise inconsistent with it.
In case of any questions, messages, suggestions or complaints, you may contact us by filling out the Contact Form on this website or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.